Zamoyski Palace is a large rococo and neoclassical palace complex located in Kozłówka, Lubartów County in Lublin Voivodeship in eastern Poland. The palace is one of the Polish National Historic Monuments (Pomnik historii), as designated May 16, 2007 and tracked by the National Heritage Board of Poland.The original palace was built in the first half of 18th century for Michał Bieliński, voivode of Chełmno; its architect was Jozef II Fontana. It represents the characteristic type of baroque suburban residence built entre cour et jardin (between the entrance court and the garden). Its architecture is original - a merger of European art with old Polish building traditions. In 1799, the Palace was acquired by the aristocratic Zamoyski family. It currently hosts a Zamoyski family museum, while its stables are home to a small socrealism museum.